The same ORF insert in multiple context for diverse applications
OriGene offers genome wide TrueORF clones for human, mouse and rat genes. Each TrueORF clone contains a sequence verified ORF in pCMV6-Entry or pCMV6-AC-GFP vector, and can be easily shuttled via PrecisonShuttle, a simple 'cut-and-paste' procedure, into any of the destination vectors. With the wide selection of destination vectors, TrueORF clones are ready-to-use for many downstream studies.
The destination vectors offer choices of:
- Epitope tags for protein purification and detection
- Fluorescent protein tags for visualization
- Various drug selection markers for stable cell line establishment
- Lentiviral, and AAV based expression vectors for virus production
- Tet-on tetracycline-inducible vectors for inducible expression
The vectors could be ordered as:
- Stand-alone products
- As custom shuttling service where OriGene subclones the ORF insert of your interest from our TrueORF clone into any of the destination vectors.
Peptide sequence of the DDK-tag (Flag®): N-DYKDDDDK-C
Flag® is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich