OriGene subsidizes joint-development programs to generate mouse and rabbit monoclonal antibodies. Upon OriGene's evaluation, the participant contributes a portion of the development cost, and OriGene will be responsible for:
- Antigen preparation: OriGene handles antigen preparation and provides its human protein collection for immunization.
- Mouse or rabbit antibody monoclonal development
- Antibody validations: Extensive validation is critical to generate antibodies with high reactivity for specific Immunoassays.
- WB on OriGene overexpression cell lysate and/or KO lysate if available
- WB on a panel of endogenous cell lysates from 7 different cell lines
- IHC on up to 24 different normal and disease-state FFPE human tissues
- IF staining on a human cell line with the over-expressed antigen
- Flow cytometry validation on native cell lines or over-expressed HEK293 cells
For further questions and inquiries, please contact OriGene at email@example.com.
To start a custom antibody project, please provide a general information on the request form below. Our specialist will send you our recommendations and a formal quotation for your potential project. All information is treated confidentially.