OriGene uses a 29mer short hairpin design for Hush-29TM shRNA products, which has been demonstrated to be more effective than 21-mer versions (learn more about the design algorithm). Pre-designed Hush-29 shRNAs offer genome-wide coverage for human, mouse and rat with proven effectiveness (view 500+ citations).
Current Promo: Get 30% off selected shRNA. Search your shRNA here.
HuSH-29™ shRNA Features
- Multiple vector selection: Lentiviral, Retroviral or AAV
- Multiple reporter selection: tGFP, tRFP, no reporter
- Guaranteed knockdown of ≥70% view detail
- Pricing - as low as $498 for a set of 4 gene-sepcific shRNAs and a scrambled negative control
- New! Lenti-shRNA virus particles available
- custom shRNA service is also available
Lenti-shRNA Particle Offering
- Coverage: any shRNA targeting human, mouse or rat gene
- Read-to-use: just add to your cells and assay
- Broad spectrum: transduce dividing, non-dividing cells and in vivo
- Biosafety: replication-deficient 3rd generation lenti particles
- Other Lentiviral Products
- Custom lentivirus services: Ultra high titer and flexible scales
Other RNAi Products
Trilencer-27 siRNA Kits targeting human, mouse and rat genes
Trilencer-27 siRNA kit contains Dicer-Substrate duplexes that provide critical improvements over the use of traditional 21mer siRNA designs.
Lentiviral, Retroviral or AAV vectors available.
Scrambled negative controls, positive controls & more
SKU Description Availability TR100001 HuSH shRNA kinase collection in RFP vector - constructs individually plated (481 gene targets, 4 shRNA constructs per target, 2 ug/well) In Stock
Use of this product is subject to a license from CSHL or Hairpin Technologies, and CSHL. Hairpin Technologies reserves all other rights under its license. For information on licensing rights for Commercial Entities, including use of this product for purposes other than research and trial licenses, please contact Hairpin Technologies, Inc. at email@example.com or call (631) 881-0844.